skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pounds on the Pavement
Home
Stats
Workout
Run
Friday, September 3, 2010
Accountability
I've decided to make another blog because I want to keep track of my progress throughout this marathon training. I would like to get to my ideal weight which is 140-159.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
Psalm 139:14
It's Me
Motivation
Miles Run
146.81
Countdown to P.F. Chang's
Get the
Countdown Creator Pro
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
September
(3)
Thintervention
Why I'm Running
Accountability
Copyright
Pounds on the Pavement
2009. Powered by
Blogger
.Designed by
Ezwpthemes
.
Converted To
Blogger Template
by
Anshul
. Sponsored by:
Website Templates
|
Premium Themes
. Distributed by:
blog template
No comments:
Post a Comment